Ashland Garden Club is a member of the Siskiyou District which encompasses Jackson and Josephine Counties.
- The District has a:
- Director, Assistant Director, Secretary, and Treasurer.
- The Siskiyou Signal, district newsletter, is published twice a year.
- District meetings are held twice a year, spring and fall.
- Each garden club in the district rotates hosting these meetings.
- Location is decided by the hosting club.
- The Director reports on District, State & National Garden Club activities.
- Club Presidents report their club’s activities at the spring meeting.