Ashland Garden Club (AGC) is a Non-Profit 501c3 Organization .
- The Executive Board consist of the President, 1st & 2nd Vice Presidents, Secretary & Treasurer, elected for 2 year terms.
- The Board of Directors consist of the Executive Board plus the following Committee Directors: Heirloom Garden, Scholarship/Grants, Membership, Traditions. The Board meets once a month, except November, December, July & August.
- A yearbook is published providing garden club information & member directory.
- The Garden Clippings, the club’s monthly newsletter, provides general information regarding club activities.
- AGC is a member of the following organizations:
- The Siskiyou District
- The Oregon State Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc.
- The Pacific Region Garden Clubs, Inc.
- The National Garden Clubs, Inc.
- Ashland Chamber of Commerce