- Executive Board members are nominated or volunteer; then elected by the membership. Board terms are for two years.
Board of Directors
- Board of Directors consists of the Executive Board plus Standing Committees’ Chairpersons.
- Location & Time: The Board meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. There are no Board meetings June, July, or December.
- Committees make the decisions based upon the task charged to the committee. Any member may volunteer to be on a committee. The length of commitment depends on the committee.
- Standing rules and Bylaws were developed from guidelines by the State & District Garden Clubs and AGC experiences since it’s organization in 1950. Rules & Bylaws are listed in the membership yearbook. Changes & updates are made as needed.
All AGC members are welcome to attend & address the Board at board meetings. Please contact the AGC President to be added to the Agenda.