- Interactive: play directly in your web browser
If you get stuck, Check: to check for errors; Reveal: to reveal current word
- Download and Print (.pdf): Puzzle; Solution
Requires PDF viewer app, e.g., Adobe (Acrobat) Reader;
Preview (Mac OS X) — or your web browser
- Download for a crossword app: download .puz file
and open it in a crossword app, e.g., Mac, Windows: Across Lite (free); Android, iOS: Crosswords
- Theme inspired by April presentation: Grey Water Utilization.
- Related links: ashlandsaveswater.org, OR DEQ Greywater, greywateraction.org, SF Graywater
- “Gray” spelling used in puzzle.
- References like “19A” mean 19 Across; “3D”, 3 Down.
- The puzzle layout is not as dense and symmetric as a regular American newspaper-style puzzle, but hopefully it’s easier than a sparser “vocabulary-style” puzzle.
- Let Carlotta know if you would like to see more garden-related puzzles in the future.